Additional requirements for visitors who wish to have dialysis at Sils Dialysis due to COVID 19
1) You will need to provide a valid COVID 19 PCR test within 72 hours of dialysis at Sils
2) Transient patients should be vaccinated against COVID 19
In addition to seeking approval from your doctor for travel, you will need to seek permission from the CMO (Dr Kenneth George) to leave your quarantine facility to access dialysis facilities whilst awaiting clearance. We can assist you here.
Please also note:
- you will need to follow all other guidelines as per regulations in Barbados (https://gisbarbados.gov.bb/covid-19-protocols/)
- you will be required to wear a mask at all times on our dialysis unit and follow other rules on the unit
- Visitors must present unaccompanied for their dialysis session