Sils Dialysis Barbados, Caribbean
Sils provides state-of-the-art, professional dialysis care to locals, returning nationals and international visitors.
Sils Dialysis Barbados, Caribbean is a registered medical facility in Barbados offering Barbadians and visitors quality hemodialysis care at internationally recognized service delivery levels in a comfortable and caring environment. We value professionalism, integrity and empathy and our goal is to have these values reflected in the care our patients receive.
Your well being is our priority
Why Sils Dialysis?
- A non-compromisable nurse to patient ratio of 4 to 1 and a senior nursing staff with an average of 12 years of experience in providing dialysis care – at Sils we are truly well positioned to offer our patients professional, quality care
- Two private dialysis units on the island with emergency back-up generators: assets which have proven to be great investments
- Both Fresenius 2008K2 and Baxters Phoenix X36 machines and state of the art water treatment plants along with the use of Crit Lines if desired
- The largest private dialysis provider on the island with two locations: a centrally located unit with nine permanent stations including a private room and a beautiful unit in the countryside with four stations.
- Ample parking space including disability car parking and conveniently located within 10 minutes of the Bridgetown
- Patients have free access to our high speed WiFi connection.