Sils Dialysis Barbados
Sils mission is to provide state-of-the-art, compassionate and professional dialysis care to patients, without discrimination.
Sils Dialysis Barbados is a registered medical facility in Barbados offering Barbadians and visitors quality hemodialysis care at internationally recognized service delivery levels in a comfortable and caring environment. We value professionalism, integrity and empathy and our goal is to have these values reflected in the care our patients receive.
Your well being is our priority
Why Sils Dialysis?
- A non-compromisable nurse to patient ratio of 4 to 1 and a senior nursing staff with an average of 12 years of experience in providing dialysis care – at Sils we are truly well positioned to offer our patients professional, quality care
- The only private dialysis unit on the island with an emergency back-up generator: an asset which has proven to be a great investment
- Fresenius 2008K2 machines and state of the art water treatment plant along with the use of a Crit Line if desired
- The largest private dialysis unit on the island with nine permanent stations including a private room
- Ample parking space including disability car parking and conveniently located within 10 minutes of the Bridgetown
- Patients have free access to our high speed WiFi connection.